The Summer KIDS program (ages 2 weeks -12 years) is at Holly Elementary from 5:45 am – 6:15 pm, M-F beginning the day after school is released for summer break and ending the week before Labor Day. Our main objective is to make sure children relax, enjoy summer, and have fun. This is not an academically driven program.
The program offers optional weekly field trips that utilize Holly Area Schools busses and may include trips to the Waterford Wave Pool, the Detroit Zoo, Galaxy Bowling, Roll-Haven Skating Rink, Play-Land, and others. We also enjoy an End of Summer cookout/party at Groveland Oaks County Park. There is an additional fee for the summer field trips.
- 1 child $40/day; $175/week
- 2 children $65/day; $275/week
- 3 children $80/day; $350/week
- 4 or more $105/day; $425/week
- 1 child $45/day; $200/week
- 2 children $85/day; $325/week