Annual Health and Enrollment Fair
5th Annual Health and Enrollment Fair - August 2021
The Holly Area Schools "Back to School Health and Enrollment Fair" is free and open to the community. This year's event will take place on Saturday, August 7, 2021, from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm at the Karl Richter Campus located at 920 Baird Street.
Join us for a day of fun-filled activities aimed to help you and your preschool through 12th grade children prepare for the school year!
Free school supplies and backpacks are available while they last!
The following free activities will be available:
- New Student Enrollment
- Young Five - 12th Grade
- Early Childhood Programs (GSRP, Headstart and Tuition Preschool)
- Immunizations for age 7 and up (age 6 and under, call for more info)
- Vision Screening
- Skyward Online Verification (computer labs and assistance available)
- Family Fun (bounce house, library time, face painting)
- Lunch 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
New this year! Health and Wellness Resources! Be sure to visit the KRC Commons area to learn more about health and wellness resources available to all Holly and Oakland County residents!
Any questions, please call 248.328.3106.
Thank you to our many sponsors!