Annual Health and Enrollment Fair
7th Annual Health and Enrollment Fair
The Holly Area Schools "Back to School Health and Enrollment Fair" is free and open to the community. This year's event will take place on Saturday, August 5, 2023, from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm.
Location: Holly Middle School, 14470 E. Holly Road
Join us for fun-filled activities aimed to help you and your preschool through 12th grade children prepare for the school year!
Free school supplies and backpacks are available while they last!
The following free activities will be available:
- New Student Enrollment
- Young Five - 12th Grade
- Early Childhood Programs (GSRP, Headstart and Tuition Preschool)
- Dental Screening
- Vision Screening
- District Parent Organizations
- Skyward Online Verification (computer labs and assistance available)
- Family Fun (bounce house, library time, face painting)
- Holly Robotics Team
- Touch a Truck - Fire, Police, Ambulance and School Buses
- Lunch provide between (11:30 and 1:00)
- Athletic Boosters
- Sports Physicals from Springfield Urgent Care (additional fee)
- And much more!
Returning this year, Health and Wellness Resources!
Be sure to visit Wellness Way to learn more about health and wellness resources available to all Holly and Oakland County residents!
Any questions, please call 248.328.3106.
Thank you to our Community Partners!
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Easter Seals
- Elementary Parent Organizations
- Girl Scouts
- Hair Stylists: Chelsea Horne, Amy Johnson, Kayla Voorheis, Julia Walton
- Holly Area Community Coalition
- Holly Area Youth Assistance
- Holly Athletic Boosters
- Holly Athletics
- Holly AYSO
- Holly Drum line
- Holly Education Foundation
- Holly High School and Middle School National Honor Society Volunteers
- Holly Stampede
- Holly Township Library
- Holly Police Department
- Holly Robotics Team
- Holly Staff Volunteers
- Holly Transportation Department
- Holly Varsity Cheer Team
- KRC Community Connection
- Learning Ladder - Early Childhood Programs
- Michigan Alliance for Families
- Mid Michigan Therapy Dogs
- Oakland County Health Department
- Oakland County Parks
- Patterson Community Garden
- Boy Scouts
- Springfield Urgent Care - Sports Physicals
- Sorenson Park Nature Center
- Veterans Resource Center
- Village of Holly Fire Department