BronchoPride Dec 2019
- Click to see a larger version Ben Baldwin Ben Baldwin is the proud band director at Holly Holly School. He leads one of the most respected Marching, Concert, and Symphony Band Programs in our State. Broncho Bands consistently score straight 1’s and 2’s at various festivals and competitions. Mr. Baldwin exemplifies #BronchoPride with his dedication to our community and to his students helping each and every one of them to reach their maximum potential.
- Click to see a larger version Joe Curtis Joe Curtis is a former Broncho Student, former HAS parent, current parent of a HAS teacher, and current Athletic Booster President. Joe loves everything Holly Area Schools and continues to volunteer and support Broncho students and Broncho Athletics
- Click to see a larger version Jeremy Mason Jeremy Mason is our district’s Facility Supervisor and is as loyal as they come! Jeremy takes great pride in all of his work and goes above and beyond to ensure that the students and staff are provided a caring and safe environment.
- Click to see a larger version Gavin Palm Gavin Palm is a 9th grade student at Holly High School who excels in the classroom and in the community. Gavin not only takes pride in earning all “A’s”, but also in being a strong and compassionate. He recently created a battle of the bands fundraiser to raise funds for a teacher battling cancer. Gavin is full of #BronchoPride.
- Click to see a larger version Ayanna Sherman Ayanna Sherman is an amazing student at Patterson Elementary. She is one of the safety captain’s this school year. Ayanna has taken time outside of class to review school yearbooks to learn the names of all the students so that she can greet them off the bus or in the hallways. She is constantly smiling and always thinking of others