Pupil Services

Resources for Parents and Students

The Pupil Services Office provides many resources to parents and students.

Central Enrollment

Enrollment for all Young Five through High School students will take place in this office.  Enrollment packets and forms are located on our Enrollment Information page.

Homeless Services

Help is available to our families in various situations.  Visit our Homeless Services page for more information.

Ann Fischer

Karl Richter Campus
Accounts Payable / Facilities
Phone: 248.328.3106

Lori Kahn

Karl Richter Campus
Administrative Assistant / Board of Education Secretary
Phone: 248.328.3147