Current Job Postings
- Behavior Intervention Coach - District
- Elementary Teacher - Davisburg Elementary
- Social Studies Teacher - Holly High School
- Noon Supervisor - Holly Middle School
- Noon Supervisor - Rose Pioneer Elementary
- Para-Educator - District
- School Bus Drivers - District
- School Social Worker - Elementary
- Sub Lunchroom/Recess Supervisor - Patterson Elementary
- Junior Varsity Boys Soccer Head Coach
- Varsity Girls Soccer Coach
- Varsity Track & Field Assistant Coach - Pole Vault
We welcome your interest in employment with Holly Area Schools
The Holly Area Schools Human Resources Department is committed to the recruitment and retention of top-notch employees with the determination and drive to create a positive and effective learning environment for our students. We take great pride in our staff and the services they provide to our students and families. We are committed to a thorough process of screening and hiring to ensure that we have the best people working in our schools.
Holly Area Schools is one of 20 school districts that have joined Oakland Schools’ Oakland Human Resource Consortium (OHRC). To apply for any open positions, all candidates must complete an on-line application, available on the OHRC website.
- Paper applications are no longer accepted.
- Unsolicited documents are no longer retained. Please do not mail or bring copies of your application, resume, transcripts, recommendation letters, or additional support documents to the District unless requested.
- Computers are available in all public libraries for those who do not have computer or Internet access.
- If you have other questions, please call us at 248.328.3141 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
View open positions or start an online application using the following links:
Substitute Employment Opportunities
Various substitute employment opportunities are hired through WillSub Staffing Services or EduStaff Staffing Services. Holly Area Schools uses these services for substitute placement for the following positions:
Substitute Teacher or Para Educator positions: Go to: willsub.com to apply.
(For fingerprinting information, please call the Human Resources Office at 248.328.3141)
The following positions will be hired by principal referral through EduStaff.org
Contact the school building or Early Childhood department if you are interested in applying.
- Secretaries and Noon Supervisors. Contact the building in which you would like to sub to see if they have a need for substitutes.
- Great Start Readiness, Head Start or Learning Ladder. Call the Learning Ladder office at 248.328.3027
Current Posting: Lunchroom/Recess Supervisor and Sub Supervisor Positions
Interested in driving a bus for Holly Area Schools?
Review the job summary, responsibilities, requirements and apply by visiting the link below:
Join our Food Services Team!
Chartwells K12 food service positions and descriptions can be found on the Compass Group website.
There’s Never Been A Better Time To Be A Broncho Team Member!
School Bus Drivers
Apply Today: METS
Apply Today: Dmburr
Apply Today: Willsub
Apply Today: HAS Non-Certified Openings
Equal Opportunity Employer
Holly Area Schools is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Holly Area Schools not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, height, weight, marital status, disability, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable laws, in its programs, services, activities, or employment practices.
Inquiries related to discrimination on the basis of disability should be directed to the Section 504 Coordinator: Jennifer Lauria, Supervisor of Special Education, 920 Baird Street, Holly, MI 48442, 248.328.3170.
Direct all other inquiries related to discrimination to: Scott Roper, Superintendent, 920 Baird Street, Holly, MI 48442, 248.328.3147.
SafeSchools Online Training
The safety of our staff and students is of utmost importance. That's why we're pleased to offer the SafeSchools Online Training System to our employees. We're confident you'll find these courses to be informative and helpful towards maintaining a safe learning environment.
Yearly, and as courses are required, you will receive an email with a link to log in to begin training. Within that email, you will be provided your SafeSchools login.
DOL Required Notices for FFCRA
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, on March 18, 2020, Congress enacted a bill providing various forms of relief, including two separate laws mandating that employers give employees paid leave for specified purposes related to COVID-19. The two leave laws are the Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act, and the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act. The leave mandates take effect no later than 15 days after passage (April 2, 2020) and sunset on Dec. 31, 2020.
The Department of Labor is charged with making a required employer notice available within one week of the law’s passage. Employers must post the notice in conspicuous places on their premises, where notices to employees are customarily posted.
Below are the links to the required posters: