We welcome your interest in employment with Holly Area Schools
The Holly Area Schools Human Resources Department is committed to the recruitment and retention of top-notch employees with the determination and drive to create a positive and effective learning environment for our students. We take great pride in our staff and the services they provide to our students and families. We are committed to a thorough process of screening and hiring to ensure that we have the best people working in our schools.
Holly Area Schools is one of 20 school districts that have joined Oakland Schools’ Oakland Human Resource Consortium (OHRC). To apply for any open positions, all candidates must complete an on-line application, available on the OHRC website.
- Paper applications are no longer accepted.
- Unsolicited documents are no longer retained. Please do not mail or bring copies of your application, resume, transcripts, recommendation letters, or additional support documents to the District unless requested.
- Computers are available in all public libraries for those who do not have computer or Internet access.
- If you have other questions, please call us at 248.328.3141 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- If you have technical questions or issues regarding your online application, please contact OHRC directly at 877.277.5962.
Substitute Employment Opportunities
Substitute employment opportunities can be found through PCMI Staffing Services (willSub). Holly Area Schools uses this service for substitute placement for various positions including the following:
- Healthcare Para-Educators
- Great Start Readiness and Head start
- KIDS Program
Equal Opportunity Employer
Holly Area Schools is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Holly Area Schools not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, height, weight, marital status, disability, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable laws, in its programs, services, activities, or employment practices.
Inquiries related to discrimination on the basis of disability should be directed to the Section 504 Coordinator: Michelle Flessa, Supervisor of Special Education, 920 Baird Street, Holly, MI 48442, 248.328.3170.
Direct all other inquiries related to discrimination to: Scott Roper, Superintendent, 920 Baird Street, Holly, MI 48442, 248.328.3147.
SafeSchools Online Training
The safety of our staff and students is of utmost importance. That's why we're pleased to offer the SafeSchools Online Training System to our employees. We're confident you'll find these courses to be informative and helpful towards maintaining a safe learning environment.
Yearly, and as courses are required, you will receive an email with a link to log in to begin training. Within that email, you will be provided your SafeSchools login.