Welcome to Holly Area Schools Central Enrollment
Our Pupil Services Office handles all enrollments for students in grades Young Five through 12th grade and is located in the Karl Richter Campus located at 920 Baird Street. Our summer office hours (July) are 8:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday through Thursday. Regular office hours are 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. If you have any enrollment or residency questions please contact us at 248.328.3106.
Young Five and Kindergarten classes are 5 full days per week. Students must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the year of enrollment to register. Students with birth dates between September 2nd and December 1st may register for Young Fives and Kindergarten if a state waiver is signed.
All NEW or returning families enrolling their Young Five through 12th grade student(s) must submit an online enrollment application through the New Student Online Enrollment portal.
If you already have children currently enrolled and attending a school in our district, please log into your Family Access account and submit the new student online application through there.
New families will use the New Student Online Enrollment Account Request page to create a temporary login and password.
If you need to return to your online enrollment application, please use the Enrollment Family Access login page. *Make sure the "Login Area" is set to Enrollment Access (located under the login/password box)
Parents and guardians of all new students, please call the Pupil Services Office at 248.328.3106 to schedule an appointment to complete the enrollment process.
Required Documentation for Enrollment
1. Original copy of your student’s birth certificate
2. Parent/Guardian Identification (valid driver's license, state id or passport)
3. Official Immunization Record from Doctor's office or Health Department. Upon enrollment, state law mandates that you must provide the school with a record showing that your child has received at lease one dose of the following immunizations (Parents must then follow up to complete the required vaccinations).
Vaccinations Required for Entry in Michigan
Vaccinations Required for Preschool/Childcare
Need your child's official immunization record? Please fill out the Request for Official State of Michigan Immunization Record Application that can be found on MCIR.org.
Immunization Waiver Information - On December 11, 2014, the administrative rule was passed by Michigan Department of Community Health requiring any parent/guardian wanting to waive vaccine/vaccines for nonmedical reasons to receive vaccine education from their local health department. This rule applies to children entering childcare, kindergarten, and 7th grade or newly enrolled in the school district after January 1, 2016.
4. Two Proofs of Residency. This may include items from the following list:
- Current Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, Water) (A cell phone bill is not tied to an address and therefore in not acceptable as determinative proof)
- Homeowner/Renter Insurance Policy
- Occupancy Permit / Rental Agreement
- Mortgage Payment Book or Statement
- Property Tax Statement
- Purchase Agreement / Closing Documents
5. Vision Screening - Young Five and Kindergarten students only. For more information, visit the Oakland County Vision Screening website.
6. Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
7. Special Education Documents - Current IEP/MET (if applicable)
8. Middle and High School students should bring a copy of their transcript and/or withdrawal grades from their previous school.
Schools of Choice
For students located outside of the district boundary, the Holly Area Schools Board of Education has approved and participates in Schools of Choice within Oakland County, Section 105 and outside of Oakland County, Section 105C. Students must be enrolled and in attendance before the end of the first week of school.
Our Schools of Choice application window for Trimester 2 will begin November 4th and will be open through November 20th for the 2019-2020 School Year. Trimester 2 will begin November 25th.
Please Note: Not every building will have space available in all grade levels.
To apply for School of Choice the following forms need to be completed and returned to the Pupil Services Office for processing:
School of Choice Non-Resident Application Trimester 2 - 2019-2020