Welcome to Holly Area Schools Central Enrollment
Our Pupil Services Office handles all enrollments for students in grades Young Five through 12th grade and is located in the Karl Richter Campus located at 920 Baird Street. Our summer office hours (July) are 8:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday through Thursday. Regular office hours are 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. If you have any enrollment or residency questions please contact us at 248.328.3106.
Young Five and Kindergarten classes are 5 full days per week. Students must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the year of enrollment to register. Students with birth dates between September 2nd and December 1st may register for Young Fives and Kindergarten if a state waiver is signed.
All NEW families enrolling their Young Five through 12th grade student(s) must submit an online enrollment application through the New Student Online Enrollment portal.
If you already have children currently enrolled attending a pre-school program in our district, please log into your Family Access account and submit the new student online application through there. Note: If you are currently enrolled in grades Y5 through 12th grade, you do not need to complete this process.
New families will use the New Student Online Enrollment Account Request page to create a temporary login and password.
If you need to return to your online enrollment application, please use the Enrollment Family Access login page. *Make sure the "Login Area" is set to Enrollment Access (located under the login/password box)
The Enrollment/Pupil Services Office will be in contact with you regarding your student's enrollment. Once your student is enrolled, you will received an email with your Skyward Family Access login information.
Required Documentation for Enrollment
1. Student's birth certificate
2. Parent/Guardian Identification (valid driver's license, state id or passport)
3. Official Immunization Record from Doctor's office or Health Department. Upon enrollment, state law mandates that you must provide the school with a record showing that your child has received at lease one dose of the following immunizations (Parents must then follow up to complete the required vaccinations).
Vaccinations Required for Entry in Michigan
Vaccinations Required for Preschool/Childcare
Need your child's official immunization record? Please fill out the Request for Official State of Michigan Immunization Record Application that can be found on MCIR.org.
Immunization Waiver Information - On December 11, 2014, the administrative rule was passed by Michigan Department of Community Health requiring any parent/guardian wanting to waive vaccine/vaccines for nonmedical reasons to receive vaccine education from their local health department. This rule applies to children entering childcare, kindergarten, and 7th grade or newly enrolled in the school district after January 1, 2016.
4. Two Proofs of Residency. This may include items from the following list:
- Current Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, Water) (A cell phone bill is not tied to an address and therefore in not acceptable as determinative proof)
- Homeowner/Renter Insurance Policy
- Occupancy Permit / Rental Agreement
- Mortgage Payment Book or Statement
- Property Tax Statement
- Purchase Agreement / Closing Documents
5. Vision Screening - Young Five and Kindergarten students only. For more information, visit the Oakland County Vision Screening website.
6. Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
7. Special Education Documents - Current IEP/MET (if applicable)
Schools of Choice
For students located outside of the district boundary, the Holly Area Schools Board of Education has approved and participates in Schools of Choice within Oakland County, Section 105 and outside of Oakland County, Section 105C. Students must be enrolled and in attendance before the end of the first week of school.
Our Schools of Choice application window for Trimester/Semester 1 will begin May 1st and will be open until August 21st for Trimester 1 for the 2020-2021 School Year.
Our Schools of Choice application window for Trimester 2 will begin on November 2nd through November 13th for Young Five - 8th grade and for Semester 2 on January 4th through January 15th for 9th - 12th grade.
Please Note: Not every building will have space available in all grade levels.
To apply for School of Choice the following forms need to be completed and returned to the Pupil Services Office for processing:
School of Choice Application 2020-2021 Trimester 2 (Elementary and Middle School)
School of Choice Application 2020-2021 Semester 2 (High School)
School of Choice Records Request and Prior Discipline Form (Please complete in addition to application)