Welcome to Holly Area Schools Central Enrollment
All enrollment processes take place through our New Student Online Enrollment portal. If you have any enrollment or residency questions please contact us at 248.328.3106.
Young Five and Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the year of enrollment to register. Students with birth dates through December 1st may enroll with a waiver included in the enrollment process.
New families will use New Student Online Enrollment.
Note: If your child is currently enrolled in Young Five through 12th grade, you do NOT need to complete the enrollment process!
If your child is currently attending GSRP, Head Start or Tuition Pre-School in our district, please log into your Family Access account and submit the a New Student Online application.
The Enrollment Office will be in contact with you regarding your student's enrollment. Once your student is enrolled, you will receive an email with your Skyward Family Access login information.
Required Documentation for Enrollment
1. Student's birth certificate
2. Parent/Guardian Identification (valid driver's license, state id or passport)
Need your child's official immunization record? Please fill out the Request for Official State of Michigan Immunization Record Application that can be found on MCIR.org.
4. Two Proofs of Residency. This may include items from the following list:
- Current Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, Water) (A cell phone bill is not tied to an address and therefore in not acceptable as determinative proof)
- Homeowner/Renter Insurance Policy
- Occupancy Permit / Rental Agreement
- Mortgage Payment Book or Statement
- Property Tax Statement
- Purchase Agreement / Closing Documents
5. Vision Screening - Young Five and Kindergarten students only. For more information, visit the Oakland County Vision Screening website.
6. Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
7. Special Education Documents - Current IEP/MET (if applicable)
Schools of Choice
Schools of Choice
For students located outside of the district boundary, the Holly Area Schools Board of Education has approved and participates in Schools of Choice within Oakland County, Section 105 and outside of Oakland County, Section 105C. Students must be enrolled and in attendance before the end of the first week of school.
Our Schools of Choice application window for Trimester 1 will begin May 2nd and will be open until August 22nd for the 2022-2023 School Year.
Our Schools of Choice application window for Trimester 2 will begin November 4th and will be open until November 18th for the 2022-2023 School Year.
To apply for School of Choice the following forms need to be completed and returned to the Enrollment Office for processing:
For questions related to Young Five through Adult Transition, please contact:
For questions related to Early Childhood Programs, please contact: