BronchoPride Nov 2019
- Click to see a larger version Aimee Highfield Aimee Highfield is a Rose Pioneer teacher who takes great pride in her work everyday. Mrs. Highfield welcomes her students each day with a huge smile and goes above and beyond to help students make the transition to Rose Pioneer. So many of Mrs. Highfield’s former students come back to visit because of the support and kindness they felt from Mrs. Highfield.
- Click to see a larger version Dane and Beth Bezemek Dane and Beth Bezemek Holly Area Schools Parents who give many hours of their time to the Holly Band Program. Whether it is supporting fundraisers or towing the trailer with band instruments, Dane and Beth are always willing to go above and beyond to support our students. Their volunteerism is greatly appreciated. Beth is also a paraeducator in our district who gives her all to our students.
- Click to see a larger version Nora Sampson Nora Sampson is a custodian at Holly Elementary who exemplifies #BronchoPride in many ways. Nora comes to work everyday with a positive and helpful spirit. She not only does a great job of keeping the building clean, but also goes above and beyond to ensure that staff and students are provided with all the essentials for a successful day. Nora is a dedicated team player who comes ready to support students and staff each day.
- Click to see a larger version Debbie Hernan Debbie Hernan is the Youth Services Manager at the Holly Township Library. Debbie continues to organize and facilitate many youth programs for students in our community. Debbie is a huge advocate for children’s literacy and has continued to find ways to promote reading in our Broncho community.
- Click to see a larger version Ann Kotalik Ann Kotalik is a dedicated paraeducator at Holly High School. She is very involved in the LIFT Peer Mentorship Program helping to create a more unified environment for students at HHS and bringing more awareness to Autism. Ann regularly participates in Spirit Week events and loves showing off her #BronchoPride.
- Click to see a larger version Olivia McDowell Olivia McDowell is a 5th grade student at Patterson who has dedicated time to buying wreaths to lay at the Great Lake National Cemetery. This is the second year that Olivia has led this campaign. This year Olivia was able to raise enough money to purchase 111 wreaths. Olivia’s wreath project embodies all of the qualities of kindness, compassion, and respect by giving back to our supportive community.